Saturday, October 4, 2008

What could I title this?...

So, things have been going...completely awesome, really. I'm hesitant to say much more than that, because I always think of the movie Moulin Rouge, when Harold says, "Everything's going so well!!" and from that point on, everything that could go wrong, does. I know that it's a silly movie line, and that saying something like that probably doesn't mean that something bad is going to happen, but...well, I'll put it this way: I'm not superstitious, I'm just a little stitious (if you don't know what that's from....start watching the Office).

I guess I'm just so used to things only working out for so long and then something goes awry and everything gets ruined. However, I have been so good lately about things that I always used to struggle with. I haven't gotten into things too much or too quickly, and it wasn't because I told myself I had to hold back. It's just been happening naturally. I'm being myself. I've never been told more times that I am so weird, but I choose to continue to be myself. I can think of very few, if any, things that I have done where I look back and think, "I would normally never do that, but I felt like I needed to do it to fulfill some kind of expectation or to try to fit in." It's an amazing feeling.

I feel great about where I am, what I'm doing, and the direction that I'm going.

No comments: