Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Funsies!

It seems I can't please everyone. First, I get complaints about not enough pictures. Then, once I post the pictures, I get complaints that they're not good pictures. So, in an attempt to appease the masses, I'm putting up pictures of the latest food-related activity in my life. Stephen and I made smoothies, and we made a face with the fruit! Enjoy :)



Apparently the contrast of color between strawberries and kiwis is very aesthetically pleasing. I might have to agree about that one....


Here's me and Stephen with our creation.


Turns out taking a picture of two people holding a bowl of fruit and smiling is a lot harder than it sounds. We had a few takes, and I picked this one because Stephen so accurately represented the face we had created in the bowl.


Well, that's all you get.
Stephen, I hope you're happy and that I have properly represented you now. For the rest of y'all, I hope you're now jealous of how much fun my life is. :)

No comments: