Monday, October 6, 2008

Lurking

I have this fear lurking in the back of my head, all day long, every day, every week, etc etc etc. What that fear is in particular is not important, but...how do you make it stop? I'm pretty sure it's one of those things that I shouldn't be so worried about, but I feel like I read into every little thing and analyze it to the point of exhaustion, where I am so frustrated with myself I can hardly stand to be in my own head.

Sometimes I feel like I invest myself so fully into every situation that I get into, and quite often it doesn't work out. It's just the way life works, but I guess it's just getting tiring and old these days. Does everyone get as invested as I do? Perhaps I just don't see it. I should stop and take a look around and see what everyone else is doing. Sounds like a good idea to me.

No comments: