Monday, October 27, 2008

Forgetfulness

I hate it when I have a really good idea for something to post on here, but I'm not in a place where I can just write it down, and then I forget it.

I'm praying for inspiration today, cuz it was really good, believe me.

I've been thinking a lot today. I haven't been able to do anything else. And I haven't been thinking about school (which probably isn't a good thing, seeing as I've been in classes all day and I took a test today). The only times today that I have been carefree and happy were when I was dancing. Can I dance all day long? Then I wouldn't have to think, I wouldn't have to be weighed down by...everything. What a life that would be. Just dancing in my apartment though...that's a little weird. And not as good. And I'd end up thinking because it wouldn't be structured. Wednesday will be another chance to let go and just dance. I can't wait.

I don't know when things will be okay. I have an estimate, or at least a deadline. I know that in 18 days, things will be at least a little bit better, because Jeff gets home. Granted, I don't get to see him for a few weeks after he gets home, but at the same time...I can call him and just talk. He can tell me that things will be okay. Even if they aren't, it's just so easy to believe Jeff. He makes me so happy. (in a completely non-romantic way. People always ask me if there's something going on there. At least on my end, there's nothing. I'm sure he feels the same way. Just to clarify).

I need my best friend back.

No comments: