Friday, February 5, 2010

Secret #12

I've had writer's block lately, but in a weird way.

I've got plenty of things to write about, I just can't for the life of me write it in a way that I think is good enough to let even one person read, let alone the entire WWW (World Wide Web). Last night I wrote a post and it took me about a half hour (typical for me. I usually reread and edit about 4 or 5 times). I went back and read it...garbage! The same thing has happened for the past week or so. I write an entire blog post, and then go back and read it, only to cast it aside in dismay.

I'm really hoping this crappy writing spree ends this weekend, before I have to turn in two papers next week. Either that, or I'll spend all weekend writing and rewriting til I finally get it right.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'd probably do that either way.

No comments: