Thursday, April 30, 2009

Weekend Trip!

So Sam and I went on a little vacation to St. George for the break between semesters. We spent a few days in St. George, and even went to Vegas! I was born in Vegas, so it was fun to go back, but I don't know that I'd ever go again. It was one of those experiences you're glad you had, but that you probably wouldn't want to repeat. But it was fun, I promise. Here's some pictures for proof!

This is Sam and I going out to the pool on the first night there. It was a pretty sweet setup, and we were excited!


Sam and I had a fashion photo hour while in the hot tub. This is just a glimpse into the fun we had...


The St. George Temple! We hit up 2 temples in one day (this one and the Vegas temple). It was pretty great, to say the least.


We had a fashion photo hour at the temple too. Wait, who am I kidding? We have fashion photo hours everywhere we go. I love this picture.


The Las Vegas Temple! I loved this one too. I love all the temples, though. :)


Another cool shot of the temple. Gotta love it.


This is in the Bellagio. There was this awesome garden. Funny thing was, none of the plants were planted in the ground! After looking closely, I noticed that all the flowers were just sitting in pots, all really close together. Interesting. I guess it makes ground keeping a lot easier though...


And last but not least, probably my favorite sign from the whole trip. When I saw this sign coming into Vegas, I laughed for about 10 minutes (no really, ask Sam). I had to get a shot of it coming out.

Although not the best, you can still kinda tell what it says. For those of you who can't tell, it says: "If Christ Be For You, Who Be Against You?" Made my life.

Overall, a fun trip, and a great excuse to get out of Provo before we started school again. Now it's back to the grindstone!

No comments: