Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reasons to Smile:

--When I walked home last night, it wasn't that cold, even though I totally expected it to be.

--I went to the Senior Recital of a friend last night, and the music was amazing. As was the company.

--I'm done with my Medals exams.

--Because I can.

--I had orange juice yesterday. I love juice.

--The semester is almost over!

--It was snowing earlier today, but now the sun is out and it's warm outside.

--I played a wicked awesome April Fool's trick on a friend today. Although short-lived, quite hilarious.

--I'm listening to Michael Bublé. Enough said.

--My parents, sisters, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew will all be in town this weekend. I couldn't be happier about that.

--General Conference is this weekend. What could make me smile more than the opportunity to get direct counsel from men chosen and inspired by God?

--I get to spend much of my free time with an amazing person. It blows my mind how lucky I am to have him around.

The funny thing is, at the end of each of those, I wanted to put a smiley face - :)

I really am smiling. This list doesn't even scratch the surface, but I figured I'd share. I hope you can find something(s) that made you smile today.

No comments: