Things I learned today:
1. A packet of Top Ramen is 78% of your recommended daily sodium intake!! Wow.
2. Buying a head of lettuce is much more cost effective (and stays good longer) than buying one of those pre-made and mixed packages.
3. There are wonderful people in this world who will do you favors, even if they do not know you (and also if they do).
4. I would love to cross the equator--to the southern hemisphere. I want to know what it's like to see the sun in the northern sky.
5. Well, I didn't learn this, but I had just another confirmation: I love the Gospel. The Lord has blessed my life in so many ways, and I can never thank Him enough for everything that I've been given. :)