Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sam and I went on a date the other night. This is what you get when we get together....We decided to go to Sconecutters. The story behind it is that we figured we should go to one place a week that at least one of us hadn't ever been to before. We chose this one.



I was a little excited. It freaked Sam out a bit...



She told me to be less excited for this one.



She was excited too!



All in all, we had a wonderful time. :)



Lastly, before our big date, we went to the ward party, which was a dance at a retirement home here in Provo. We had a good old time, and here's a picture of me with my favorite part of the night. :)



Life is good.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Do I blog stalk you? Yes. Actually, I just noticed on your Facebook that you had a blog, so while perusing, I read that you and Sam go to a different place every week that you haven't been to, which leads me to this comment, so I can tell you, SARAH AND I DO THAT TOO!!! How marvelous! ;) Cool beans, I love Sconecutters.