Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dreams

I hate it when you have one of those dreams where you're mad at someone, and when you wake up, you're still mad at them. Also, it's no fun when you have a dream where you're really frustrated or stressed, and you wake up in the middle of it, and you're stressed and frustrated all day.

If you haven't already guessed, that's what happened to me this morning. I'm just not sure how to deal with it. Usually I just pretend like nothing has happened, that way people don't think I'm mad at them. But, is it good to keep that anger penned in? I'm not really sure. What I do know is that I don't like being mad. It makes me sad, especially because I have no reason to be mad.

I'm in a strange mood today, and not just because of the dream. It's Valentine's Day, which usually warrants some kind of self-pity, at least it has in the past. However, this is my first Valentine's Day in which I actually have someone to spend it with. Except he's in California. Although I would like to spend time with him this weekend, I'm not too distraught about it. We'll have our own Valentine's Day when he comes back. I guess I'm just not sure how to feel today. I'm not single, so I can't play the single pity party game today (I hate that game, so I'm glad I don't have to play it), but I'm also going to spend the day without him, so I can't be all...in love or whatever it is you're supposed to do on this day. I think I'll just treat it like a normal day...yep. Sounds like a plan to me. I can play the Valentine's Day game when I actually will be celebrating the day. Until then, I'll just be normally liking of him, and of everyone else I suppose. :)

No comments: