Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today's dinner

Today I had oatmeal for dinner--a very nutritious meal if you ask me. However, it was too thick when I took it out of the microwave (which of course only increases the....healthi-ness?? How healthy it is.), so I wanted to put some milk in it. But alas--we are out of milk! I was struck dumb as to what to do...as I looked in the fridge, however, I noticed another dairy product--whipped cream. Like the kind that comes in the can with the nozzle on the top. So I figured--why not? It's pretty much the same as milk....so I put some in. Needless to say, it made the oatmeal sweeter. And a little less thick. But much less how I remember oatmeal tasting. I guess change is good every now and then....but note to future self: oatmeal and whipped cream mixed together is not the best meal choice.

No comments: