Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pictures!

Yep, I'm posting to show you more pictures! But we're pretty good-looking, so you can't complain, can you?

Here's the link to our pictures.

Our photographer, once again, is amazing. Those sunset shots are real. I can attest that the sunset actually looked that way. She didn't increase the saturation or anything.

We did this shoot on the 4th (well, actually the 3rd, but the 4th was on a Sunday, meaning most everyone in Utah celebrated it on the 3rd) of July, which is how we got the big fireworks in the background. It was a super fun shoot, and it was so worth it to give up my 4th for that!

P.S. I'm getting married in 11 days. I cannot wait!

1 comment:

Cari said...

hi brooklyn this is John's wife "Master Cari". We have a blog too if you want to follow: cariandjohn.blogspot.com
the pictures we've seen look AMAZING!