Saturday, April 24, 2010

I hear wedding bells ringing...

You have no idea how long I've been keeping this in.

I'M ENGAGED!!

I would post pictures on here, but my computer has some retardation problems, so here are some links:

Here's a picture of my ring straight on, and here's one from the side.

Here's the setup where he proposed.

Incredibly happy.

The day he proposed started out as one of the worst days I'd had in a long time, but me made it one of the best days of my life. :) I love him!

Oh and for those of you who haven't already heard, Kagan Eden and I will be married on July 31, 2010 in the Manti Utah temple. We can't wait!

P.S. If you want to see all the pictures I posted for this, just click here.

P.P.S. I know many of you are probably thinking "Wait...weren't you going on a mission?" You are correct in thinking so. I had planned on going on a mission, but plans have changed. After much thought, prayer, and an overwhelming confirmation, I am confident that I have made the right decision, and that I'm going to be incredibly happy, married to my best friend. The Lord works in mysterious ways, but I'm glad He works things out the way he does! :)

1 comment:

Allie said...

Brooklyn!!! Congratulations! You look so happy and I'm so excited for you! Love you!!